Please register with relevant payment before October 15, 2020.
Advance registration is requested for participants who want to present their papers at the Conference.
At least one author per paper must register as corresponding author, so that Open Access expenses are covered.
|Corresponding author||450,00 EUR|
|Regular fee||50,00 EUR|
|Student fee||35,00 EUR|
The registration will be confirmed once the payment is made and uploaded to the platform.
Payment can be done either by card and by bank transfer.
The system will connect directly to your bank’s secure payment system and make the transaction.
- Bank transfer:
Please make the transfer to the ES95 0182 5709 48 0010010034 IBAN account. The system will request you to upload proof of payment.
If other information than your personal data is needed in the invoice, during the registration a new billing address can be added.
Once registration is confirmed, the invoice can be downloaded from the personal space on the platform:
- I am a student + my registrations
- See more data
- Go to
- Click into ONLINE SIGN UP
- Enter username and password:
- If you are already a user of the Summer Course platform: use the space reserved for people and users (left side of the screen)
- If you are a new user: please register, completing the requested information on the right side of your screen.
- Formalize your registration by completing all the steps up to step number 5.